brain (plural brains)
- That part of the central nervous system of an animal located in the skull which controls the actions of the animal.
- An intelligent person.
- He was a total brain.
- (English pluralia tantum) A person who provides the intelligence required for something.
- The brains behind the scheme
- (in plural brains) Intellect.
- He has a lot of brains.
- By analogy with a human brain, the part of a machine or computer that performs calculations.
- The computer"s brain is capable of millions of calculations a second.
5 letters in word "brain": A B I N R.
Anagrams of brain:
Words found within brain: